Krank Barrel Longboard Bushings are sold as a PAIR with a sticker and NO WASHERS are included. Bushing Height: 0.6" - Bushing Diameter: 0.98"
Performance Under Pressure - The KranK Formula has quite a bit of adjustability. You can tighten the kingpin nut up to two full turns to 'harden' or 'loosen' the durometer.
Don't be afraid to mix a softer durometer bushing into the Road-Side (Top) position with a harder durometer in the Board-Side (Bottom) position. This can provide additional stability while still allowing carve.
- Very Hard durometer bushings (96a) are typically for heavier riders or for riders looking for a very tight setup.
- Hard durometer bushings (93a) are for average weight riders and allow for a nice tight set-up with very little wobble.
- Medium durometer bushings (90a) are for medium weight riders & for those looking for a bit looser setup than the hard.
- Soft durometer bushings (87a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for a loose setup.
- Very Soft durometer bushings (84a) are designed for very light-weight or young riders but are also useful for those looking for a super loose setup (slalom).