Weapon of choice of 2018 Freeride World Tour athlete and Borealis team rider Clément Bochatay, the Artefact is back with an improved construction and stylish new graphics.
Equipped with our brand new FSC©-certified wood UL Forest Core, the Artefact is a light set-back twin-tip snowboard, ideal for all-mountain riding and powder surfing. This fast, dynamic and stable board is the perfect companion for those looking for a do-it-all board, that will take them from wide groomed pistes to uncharted freeride terrain. Mounted on our high-grade IS7200 Sintered Base and boosted with Carbon Power Beams and Powder Paw, this board offers a dynamic, powerful and confident riding experience to riders of all levels.
- Everyday Cruising
- Certified FSC© Ultra Light Forest Core
- Greenpoxy Bio-Resin
- Developped in the carbon-neutral Borealis HQ
- Borealis supports projects run by the EOCA (European Outdoors Conservation Association)
- BLIZZARD CAMBER - This profile is ideal for deep powder float and solid grip on hard snow. Long front rocker starting from the front insert pack, mild camber down to the back insert pack and shorter rocker towards the tail for easier turns and switch landings.
- UL FOREST CORE - Ultralight wood core made from FSC®-certified woods (poplar, paulownia) reinforced with bamboo rods. Thinner tip and tail for reduced swing weight. Dynamic, snappy and durable.
- VIBRAGUM TOPSHEET - Top protective layer engineered to limit vibration and offer long-lasting performance to your board.
- GREENPOXY© ECO-RESIN - This board is assembled using the Greenpoxy© Eco-Resin, made from 55+% of recycled biomass such as recycled vegetable oils and sawdust. This very low-VOC (volatile organic compound) bio-resin is a long-lasting and high-performance alternative to classic epoxy resins.
- IS7200 SINTERED BASE - This premium high-molecular density base is our high-end option. Reach unprecedented speeds on any terrain and snow temperature. High impact-resilience and great wax-absorption. Flip-Flop: base often comes in reversed colour combinations to reduce base material waste.
- TRIAXIAL FIBREGLASS - This composite is weaved in 3 different angles, bringing precision, reactivity and stability to the board. High longitudinal and torsional stiffness.
- CARBON POWER BEAMS - Our carefully-studied carbon reinforcement matrix are designed for each board's needs. Wether the aim is to boost pop, stability or precision, these beams are the central nervous system of your ride, making it more dynamic and swift.
- RECYCLED STEEL EDGES - Our super-strong recycled steel edges bring solid grip on any terrain. They are also ultra-resistant to rock impacts.
- POWDER STORM INSERTS - We added a 7th row of inserts on this board to allow you to customise your stance and set-back even more for any situation, especially after a big snowfall!
Full Board Specs (cm)