FREERIDE MEETS FREESTYLE
The Viking is the Arcane's sibling - more flexible, more tolerant, more freestyle, whilst maintaining its predominant freeride identity. Its directional and tapered shape offer great float in powder. Equipped with the Skim Rocker (rocker - flat - rocker) and a 6/10 medium flex, it's the ideal board for powder hunting in the backcountry and for big carved turns on the piste. Its minimalist natural bamboo topsheet reduced vibrations and brings a natural feel to the ride. Its biaxial fiberglass and Carbon Power Beams offer a forgiving feel whilst maintaining stability and solid edge hold at high speed, in particular thanks to the Sidewaves 2.0 (add contact point on the sidecut ) that act like ultra-sharp blades, transforming the ice on your path into thin powder. Its high-quality IS7200 sintered base takes you to unprecedented speeds; its high molecular density make it resilient to rocks, roots and other obstacles hidden under the snow. The Viking is a versatile freeride board, ideal for the deepest of powders whilst being forgiving and poppy, perfect for backcountry freestyle, pillow lines and cool tricks on the side of the piste, without forgetting proper carving capabilities.
CONSTRUCTION, PROFILE AND SPECS
- SKIM ROCKER - Forgiving and intuitive profile based on skim boards abilities: long front rocker, flat zone between the bindgins and shorter rocker after the back foot. Result: a fun, responsive and easy to turn snowboard. Amazing float in powder, perfect agility on piste.
- SIDEWAVES 2.0 - Two extra contact points are added to the sidecuts to improve edge-hold and carve through tough and icy terrain like a blade slicing sashimi.
- BAMBOO TOPSHEET - This board is equipped with a 100% organic bamboo topsheet, making it dynamic, reducing chatter/vibrations and offering a more natural feel to the ride. It also reduced by 40% the quantity of plastic present in the board.
- PERMAFROST TECHNOLOGY - Through an exclusive process, the fibers of the bamboo topsheet are infused with Greenpoxy© Eco-Resin, making it impact-resistant and long-lasting.
- GREENPOXY© ECO-RESIN - This board is assembled using the Greenpoxy© Eco-Resin, made from 55+% of recycled biomass such as recycled vegetable oils and sawdust. This very low-VOC (volatile organic compound) bio-resin is a long-lasting and high-performance alternative to classic epoxy resins.
- IS7200 SINTERED BASE - This premium high-molecular density base is our high-end option. Reach unprecedented speeds on any terrain and snow temperature. High impact-resilience and great wax-absorbtion. Flip-Flop: base often comes in reversed colour combinations to reduce base material waste.
- BIAXIAL FIBREGLASS - This composite is weaved in 2 different angles, bringing precision, reactivity and stability to the board whilst keeping a tolerant feel. Medium longitudinal and torsional stiffness.
- CARBON POWER BEAMS - Our carefully-studied carbon reinforcement matrix are designed for each board's needs. Wether the aim is to boost pop, stability or precision, these beams are the central nervous system of your ride, making it more dynamic and swift.
- RECYCLED STEEL EDGES - Our super-strong recycled steel edges bring solid grip on any terrain. They are also ultra-resistant to rock impacts.
- NZERO ECO-WAX - This board is factory-waxed twice by our partner NZero Eco-Wax, 100% natural and biodegradable snowboard wax. Your board is ready to ride when you open the box.
|Size (cm)||Sidecut Radius||Ref. Stance||Nose Width||Waist Width||Tail Width||Effective Edge||Set-Back|