Vans Verse Snowboard Boot
The brand new Verse snowboard boot represents Vans' long-standing commitment to the Boa® Closure System, and offers the best-in-class zonal closure system.
Vans has relied on the laser-sharp focus of Boa® closures longer than anyone out there, bringing extensive technical experience to the table with two different lacing zones, added Boa®-related features like the Custom Focus Plus with Custom Slide Guide for concentrated closure around the critical instep area, and an all-new waterproof zip-up shroud to seal the lower portion of the boot from the elements of the backcountry. The Verse also features heat-moldable Custom liners for the ultimate customizable comfort and heel hold, dual-density UltraCush Lite V3 footbeds utilizing a co-molded cradle to provide next-level impact dampening and lightweight arch support, the new Ultimate Waffle outsole for more support with reduced weight, and Vans Flex Control with removable high-rebound Hytrel tongue stiffeners, permitting the rider to further custom-tune boot flex and support. The Verse is made with synthetic leather and textile uppers.
- CUSTOM LINER For the rider who needs all the bells and whistles stacked onto Vans’ out-of-the-box fit construction creed, built on a half-century of footwear experience. Mold it and customize it to a tee with a removable X-cage, or just slip into the instantly-perfect foot pillow that is the Custom liner.
- V3 FOOTBED It takes a footwear company to know a foundation. The new V3 footbed is a built-in, integral part of the boot, utilizing a co-molded cradle to provide next-level impact dampening and arch support, with no extra weight.
- ULTIMATE WAFFLE OUTSOLE The new Ultimate Waffle outsole takes a note from the WaffleFlex outsole and dips into the grab bag that is a half-century of footwear construction experience. A little more heel dampening, a little more arch support, and all the response and weight reduction snowboarders dream of..
- BOA CUSTOM FOCUS PLUS CLOSURE Found on the Verse, the Boa Custom Focus Plus system consists of two high power reels that control three zones of closure linked by Vans’ patent pending Custom Slide Guide. The result is concentrated closure around the critical instep area for superior heel hold.
- VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM Removable high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners allow riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Slide them both in for maximum support, use just one to provide either increased lateral or medial response, or leave them out for a softer-flexing boot. As boots soften up over the course of a season, you can add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots. The Vans Flex Control System is featured in the men’s Infuse, Sequal, and Verse.