Terms and conditions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
- Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or professional activity;
- Day: calendar day;
- Digital content: data that is produced and delivered in digital form;
- Duration agreement: an agreement that extends to the regular delivery of goods, services and / or digital content during a certain period;
- Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Distance contract: an agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer within the framework of an organized system for distance sales of products, digital content and / or services, whereby exclusive or joint use is made up to and including the conclusion of the agreement. one or more techniques for distance communication;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur having to be together in the same room at the same time;
2. Identity of the entrepreneur
- Trade name : West-Site Boardshop
- Business address : Nederkouter 127
- Company name : Andes Boardshop BVBA
- Telephone number : 073-7370383 (available from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00)
- Email : [email protected]
- VAT number : BE 0681.472.906
3. Realization of distance selling
- To order a product online , the consumer must add it to his shopping cart. Then he chooses the delivery method, fills in his details and chooses the payment method. To complete the order, the consumer must finally press the button with the caption 'Pay' and make the payment.
- To buy a product in the store , the consumer must visit the store and he is guided through the sales process or he orders online with the option 'Collection in store'.
- In case of force majeure , West-Site can suspend its obligations for the duration of the force majeure or terminate the agreement definitively.
- All prices are expressed in Euros and include VAT. Any shipping costs are listed separately.
- If West-Site agrees a certain price with you, West-Site is nevertheless entitled to increase the price.
- Offers are valid while stocks last.
- If a price increase occurs after the conclusion of the agreement, you can terminate the agreement regardless of the percentage of the increase.
- The entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, at variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
5. Delivery and execution
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the entrepreneur.
- If an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation.
- After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately repay the amount paid by the consumer.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with West-Site until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated representative made known to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- All goods are delivered to the address or collection point specified by the customer . For the safety and security of the customer, proof of identity (or a copy) may be requested upon delivery. The customer signs for receipt of the delivery.
- In principle, home delivery is done by courier ( only on the ground floor ).
- In the event of the customer's absence , a card will be left by the courier on which the local postal point is marked, where the customer can collect his goods within 14 days upon presentation of his ID.
- When delivering to a collection point , the customer will receive a message as soon as his package is available for collection upon presentation of his ID.
- As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk with regard to these products is transferred to the buyer.
- West-Site delivers to all countries of the European Union.
- The delivery or shipping costs will be communicated to you before confirming your purchase.
6. Delivery times
Delivery times Belgium, the Netherlands & Luxembourg:
- Processing time: 0-1 days (Monday to Saturday)
- Transport time: 1-2 days (Monday to Saturday)
Delivery times in Europe outside Belgium, the Netherlands & Luxembourg:
- Processing time: 0-1 days (Monday to Saturday)
- Transport time: 1-5 days (Monday to Saturday)
West-Site is not liable for any consequential damage due to late delivery or non-delivery by the appointed carrier. In such cases, liability is limited to the value of the items that are proven not to have been received by the customer.
The delivery times stated above by West-Site are approximate and are not strict deadlines. The final delivery period is 30 days after receipt of the order.
- Unless otherwise specified in the agreement or additional conditions, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 14 days after the start of the cooling-off period, or in the absence of a cooling-off period within 14 days after the conclusion of the agreement. In the case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts on the day after the consumer has received confirmation of the agreement.
- When selling products to consumers, the consumer may never be obliged to pay more than 50% in advance in general terms and conditions. When advance payment has been stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights whatsoever regarding the execution of the order or service (s) concerned before the stipulated advance payment has been made.
- The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur without delay.
The customer can pay for his internet order with:
- The following payment cards: Visa, Mastercar, American Express, Bancontact, Mister Cash, Maestro
- Via internet banking: Belfius Direct Net, KBC / CBC Online, Paypal
8. Force majeure
- Force majeure includes all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, on which West-Site cannot influence, but as a result of which West-Site is unable to fulfill its obligations.
- West-Site also has the right to invoke force majeure if the circumstance that prevents (further) compliance occurs after West-Site should have fulfilled its obligation.
- During force majeure the delivery and other obligations of West-Site are suspended. If the period in which fulfillment of the obligations by West-Site is not possible due to force majeure lasts longer than 8 weeks, both parties are entitled to dissolve the agreement, without there being an obligation to pay compensation.
- Only Belgian law applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply.
- All disputes related to or arising from offers from West-Site, or agreements concluded with it, will be submitted to the competent court in Brussels, unless a mandatory legal provision explicitly designates another court as competent.