The customer can pay for his internet order with:
- The following payment cards: Visa, Mastercar, American Express, Bancontact, Mister Cash, Maestro
- Via internet banking: Belfius Direct Net, KBC / CBC Online, Paypal
IS THE PAYMENT SECURE?
Yes, the secure https: // connection is used when entering and sending your data. On the page where you have to enter your payment details you will see: https: // in the address bar. This stands for a Secure (safe) encrypted connection and so you will see a lock in the status bar (at the bottom of the image).
In this way you are assured that your data, when it is sent to the payment organization, is encrypted and therefore cannot fall into the wrong hands.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE PROCESSED?
- Immediately after your payment you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us with your order details. Check this carefully and check your street & house number.
- We immediately take your order directly from our stock and send you a Track & Trace code at the time of processing. Note: this link is usually traceable 6 to 12 hours after the mail.
- Once your package has been registered in the depot of Bpost or DPD, you can follow it via the tracking link to your home.
HOW MUCH ARE THE DELIVERY COSTS?
Orders from € 50 are delivered free of charge via Bpost in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg & Germany. Below € 50 you pay € 5 shipping costs.
West-Site delivers to any European country, rates per country can be found in the section 'delivery & returns'.