Take on the cold without sacrificing comfort with the Advantage Plus 5/3mm neoprene. Made with our new Ecoflex 2 material, it's our most flexible yet sustainable wetsuit. Created using eco-friendly processes and recycled materials, this wetsuit is built with our planet in mind. With 100% bonded seams, it repels water while increasing the lifespan of your suit. The insulated interior keeps you warm during cold water sessions and offers quick drying, so you'll be energised and ready for your next session. Designed with input from the world's top surfers and scientists at California State University San Marcos to ensure your durability in the water while still offering comfort and flexibility.
- Find out more about the technology of our wetsuits.
- Model Height 1.77 Wetsuits 8
- 80% NEOPRENE/ 20%NYLON
- Sustainable warmth: created using ecofriendly processes including carbon black recycled from old tires, dope-dyed yarns, and limestone based neoprene
- Added stretch: new Exoflex material is more flexible than ever
- Quick dry, insulating interior: heat-trapping yarns dry quickly between session
- Performance patterning: seams are placed out of your way so you can move freely
- Chest zip entry: watertight and easy to get on and off
- Key pocket placed at interior chest panel
- 100% taped seams: tape lines all interior seams to keep water out and add to the longevity of the suit
- Double glued and blind stitched
- Chest and back Hollow-fiber fleece lining traps heat inside