The new Botanica is a versatile all-mountain board aimed at women who spend their time on the mountain hitting the park, cruising on pistes but who also enjoy drawing lines in powder. Its dynamic Blizzard Camber profile combined with a tolerant torsional flex make the Botanica the ideal everyday board, whatever the conditions.
Equiped with the UL Forest Core and Powder Paw for smooth effortless riding all day long and boosted with Carbon Power Beams for amazing pop and response, this is the ultimate all-mountain deck for women looking to enjoy snowboarding with zero compromise. Graphic-wise, the natural bamboo topsheet and vintage botanical pattern will remind you that your board was made using sustainable materials, respecting Mama Gaia. Namaste!
- Park & Jib
- Backcountry Freestyle
- Everyday Cruising
- Certified FSC© Ultra Light Forest Core
- Greenpoxy Bio-Resin
- Developped in the carbon-neutral Borealis HQ
- Borealis supports projects run by the EOCA (European Outdoors Conservation Association)
- SKIM ROCKER - Forgiving and intuitive profile based on skim boards abilities: front rocker, flat zone between the bindings and rocker after the back foot. Result: a fun, responsive and stable snowboard. Amazing float in powder, perfect agility on piste.
- VIBRAGUM TOPSHEET - Top protective layer engineered to limit vibration and offer long-lasting performance to your board.
- UL FOREST CORE - Ultralight wood core made from FSC®-certified wood (poplar, paulownia) boosted with vertical bamboo rods. Thinner tip and tail for reduced swing weight. Dynamic, snappy and durable.
- GREENPOXY© BIO-RESIN - This board is assembled using Greenpoxy© Bio-Resin, made from recycled biomass (recycled vegetable oils, sawdust, etc). This Zero-VOC (volatile organic compound) bio-resin is a long-lasting and high-performance alternative to classic epoxy resins. Better for Borealis board craftsmen and better for the planet.
- IS7200 SINTERED BASE - This premium high-molecular density base is our high-end option. Reach unprecedented speeds on any terrain and snow temperature. High impact-resilience and great wax-absorption. Flip-Flop: base often comes in reversed colour combinations to reduce base material waste.
- BIAXIAL FIBREGLASS - This composite is weaved in 2 different angles, bringing comfort, flexibility and stability to the board. Great for all-mountain versatile boards.
- CARBON POWER BEAMS - Our carefully-studied carbon reinforcement matrix are designed for each board's needs. Wether the aim is to boost pop, stability or precision, these beams are the central nervous system of your ride, making it more dynamic and swift.
- POWDER PAW - Long strips of intermeshed Kevlar© and carbon placed on strategic zones of the core reducing vibrations and making the ride smoother, just as a lynx's paw pads.
- ABS SIDEWALL - Bomb-proof sidewalls to protect your ride from undesired intruders such as sharks (rocks) and hidden roots.
Full Board Specs (cm)